Wednesday 2 November 2011

Just A Little Shout Out Towards Existence For Now...

 It's amazing how many times I've heard people go on about their dreams, about how one day they're going to take all that savings and go out for the time of their life.  However, no matter what you plan to do tomorrow will always be tomorrow until you make it today.  Now that I have finally started living today I know where I am, what I want.  I had to go half way around the world to get back to today.  And it feels damn good!
Whatever makes your heart beat faster should drive your every move in life.  Whatever makes the corners of your mouth creep up to lift your innocent cheeks, should never be absent in your existence.  Whoever makes every colour seem brighter should be by your side.
Just please do me one favour.  Go out today and start livin' the dream if you haven't already.

No comments:

Post a Comment