Monday 26 March 2012

Last Few Weeks of South Africa

Meet Rocco.  The one and only.

Now for some quality time with my cousin, Jenny, whom I haven't seen in about eight years.  My first weekend in Balito, a town right outside of Durban, was Jenny's son, Rocco's very first birthday.  To celebrate such an exciting even, we went out to breakfast at Wimpie.  There we had a happenin' party with loads of balloons and laughter from little ones running around.
My stay here has been so much fun, reminiscing with Jenny about all our Munroe traditions and laughing till some tears make their appearance.  We even got in the kitchen and whipped up some old family recipes, mainly invented by Aunt Rose Marie...or should I say Rosie Britches (called by my father and her other siblings.)
Here are some photos of the little munchkin, Jenny and her hubby and a game drive we took the other day...
Jenny, Rocco, and Daniel
Pulling a baby's pants up past the belly button.  Never gets old.
Birthday bubbles

No comments:

Post a Comment